An HPE BladeSystem solution starts with either a BladeSystem c7000 or c3000 enclosure. For the c7000 enclosure, key enclosure options include hot-plug power supplies, power input module, hot-plug HPE Active Cool Fans, and an optional redundant BladeSystem Onboard Administrator module.
Each c7000 enclosure is built in functions:
• Up to 16 half-height server blades, 8 full-height server blades, and/or 8 expansion blades per enclosure (not exceeding 16 total blades).
• Up to 4 redundant interconnect I/O fabrics (Ethernet, Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, iSCSI, SAS, etc.) supported simultaneously within the enclosure.
• HPE Thermal Logic technology to minimize power consumption and reduce cooling.
• For additional capacity, redundancy, and improved power consumption and acoustics, Active Cool 200 Fan kits can be added for a maximum of 10 fans.
• Redundant hot-plug cooling, power supplies, connections, interconnect modules, and optional redundant BladeSystem Onboard Administrator management module.
Blade system onboard administrator management
• Robust, multiple enclosure setup and control.
• Reports asset and inventory information for the devices in the enclosure.
• Reports thermal and power information, including real-time actual power usage per server and per enclosure.
• Front-mounted Insight Display for easy management within the datacenter.
• Integrated access to all server blade iLOs from a single cable.
• Provides integrated access to interconnect bay device management ports from the single BladeSystem Onboard Administrator cable.
• Single sign-on capability for all devices in the enclosure
• Role-based security locally and/or with LDAP directory services.
• Provides a wizard-based initial setup process for easy configuration
A BladeSystem c7000 enclosure benefits:
• With local and remote hardware management integrated across the solution, one full enclosure can be managed as easily as one server.
• Management and network interconnects extend scalability beyond a single enclosure, allowing resources to be pooled and shared across multiple enclosures.
• Accommodates multiple server and network designs in one enclosure.
• Lower costs per server in comparison to rack-mounted servers.
• Lower power consumption in comparison to rack-mounted servers.
• Lower airflow requirements in comparison to rack-mounted servers.
• Reduced and simplified cabling in comparison to rack-mounted servers.
• Investment protection supporting G1 through Gen9 server blades.
We deliver the product within 3-4 business days. We do not delay. You have the sole right to inquire and keep track about the product delivery status, We send acknowledgment after delivery in form of email or WhatsApp message. Since our headquarters warehouse is located in Hyderabad And Bengalore, local customers can even they can visit our store and get the delivery in less time as well if they required.
Best Price & Warranty
Looking for the best servers or workstation in Low price and Warranty ? if yes then servercart will help you with the Best Servers and Workstations in low prices and Warranty. We are giving 90 days of Warranty and Support for 24/7 and 365 days . We offer refurbished Servers & Workstations at low price guarantee in the market compared to other dealers. ServerCart is the most trusted brand in Servers and Workstation dealers since 1998.